First, thank you for considering a rescue. If you're ready to adopt start by viewing available cats awaiting a family of their own. If you need to place a Maine Coon with us, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can tell you about several programs we have to assist you.
Before you leave, please consider one way in which you can help. Every week we must turn away Maine Coons needing foster; and for most, we are their last hope.
- Foster homes are our most desperate need; a short-term, temporary safe haven saves lives.
- Can you spare a few hours per month? Join us as an Adoption Counselor, matching applicants to available cats.
- Do you travel out of town? Bring a family together by allowing a cat to "hitch" a ride.
- Consider a tax-deductible donation, or a giftcard to PetSmart. We are staffed solely by volunteers, so every penny of your donation goes to the cats. You can even sponsor a particular cat or earmark your donation for food/litter, medical care, supplies (toys, litter boxes, purr pads).
- Do you shop online? Click here and a host of merchants will make a donation to Maine Coon Rescue Alliance for every purchase you make!.
Want to know more? Feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com. Whatever you do, get involved.
The Maine Coon Rescue Alliance Family
About Maine Coon Rescue Alliance
Maine Coon Rescue Alliance is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization staffed solely by volunteers. Our mission is to rescue, foster, and place Maine Coons and Maine Coon mixes in carefully screened homes.
When you adopt from us, you become part of our family. We continue to be a resource for you if you ever have questions or concerns.
We are also dedicated to finding a good match; one that meets their individual needs as well as your family, so we're happy to work with you as long as it takes to find the right match.